8 Creative Ways to Re-use YOGiiZA Tins
[caption id="attachment_2126" align="alignleft" width="300"]
Store your household items in YOGiiZA tins![/caption]
1. At the office- use YOGiiZA tins to place pens, scissors, highlighters, paper clips and business cards in an organized place.
2. In your bathroom, place q-tips, cotton balls, hair-ties, combs and tampons in YOGiiZA tins of all sizes.
3. For your jewelry- Safely store your jewelry in YOGiiZA tins and cover valuables with a cap.
4. As a cutlery holder - At your next buffet, place forks, knives and spoons each in their own tin.
5. DIY projects- make your favorite candle or homemade body scrub and store it in a YOGiiZA tin!
6. As a small flower vase or a planter for beautiful succulents! My personal favorites are gerbera daisies!
7. Use a large YOGiiZA tin to store your favorite YOGiiZA thongs!
8. Store your favorite herbs and teas in YOGiiZA tins!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.