HOLIDAY REFLECTIONS: Gratitude, Love, & Peace
2012 is the dawn of a new age of enlightenment, making this year the best holiday season ever! In the midst of the holiday craze, be sure to make time for your own personal reflection. Here are a few things you could to maximize your holiday pleasure.
1. Take a moment to sit on the beach alone with a notebook and write down all of the things you are thankful for. Whether it is for the love and support of your family, or a beautiful sunny day, or even a stranger passing by on the street; we can be grateful for so many things.
2. Spend extra quality time with your four legged friend. Animals are a beautiful symbol of peace and contentment. I feel most centered when I make time to connect with my pup Mona Lisa, aka DOGiiZA YOGiiZA on fb.
3. Call someone in your life that you don’t normally express your gratitude towards and thank them. Tell them how much you appreciate them.
4. Do something nice for a stranger who doesn’t expect it. Maybe buy coffee for a homeless person or sit and chat with your elderly neighbor. It is the simple moments in life that really matter.
5. Volunteer and set aside at least one hour for a good cause. You can even join us on December 22nd, for our Community Beach Clean-up in partnership with Whole Foods Market South Beach and The Betsy Hotel. This is a beautiful way to get involved and give back to your community. The One Hour Beach Clean Up will be followed by Sunset Yoga and a fun-filled after party on the roof of the Betsy Hotel with live performances, DJ Jordan Wolfe, Juice Bar and other healthy snacks.
TIS THE SEASON WITH YOGA -
Check out these studios this holiday season
BRICKELL HOT YOGA is hosting a Holiday Yogi Bazar featuring products from YOGiiZA, Bhakti Bags, Earth Tones and Funky Yoga. Proceeds of the holiday bazar will benefit Petsol, animal rescue. Saturday Dec 8th 12:30pm – 3:30pm www.brickellyoga.com
MIAMI LIFE CENTER will be doing a special holiday raffle supporting Yoga4You, bringing yoga to groups in need locally. www.miamilifecenter.com
AYAMA YOGA will be offering 30% off their boutique for holiday shopping from Dec 14-24. Mention YOGiiZA to receive discount www.ayamayoga.com
OM’ECHAYE is hosting a Body & Soul Open House. Enjoy a day of complimentary Yoga, Meditation, Cycling, Zumba and more. Find last minute holiday gifts from Mindful Local Companies. Saturday Dec15th 9am – 4pm www.Omechaye.com
305 YOGA will be organizing donation based classes supporting Yoga Gangsters. www.305yoga.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.